The Soundwill Club Gift Box offers endless gifting possibilities.
Soundwill ClubPrivacy Statement
We take our customers privacy seriously and we will only collect and useyour personal information as outlined below.
We will only keep your information for as long as we are either requiredto by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
You can visit the Site and browse without having to provide personaldetails. During your visit to the Site you remain anonymous and at no time canwe identify you unless you have an account on the Site and log on with youruser name and password.
If you have any comments or suggestions, we would be pleased to receivethem at our address or by emailing us at email@example.com ).
Collection ofPersonal Information
Soundwill Club does not sell, share or trade customers personal informationcollected online with third parties.
Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within ourcorporate group for internal use only.
When you create a Soundwill Club account the personal information wecollect may include your:
- Delivery Address
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or allof the following ways:
- To deliver the products you have purchased from Soundwill Club
- To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer supportpurposes
- To provide you with relevant product information
- To process your orders and to provide you with the services andinformation offered through our website and which you request
- Further, we will use the information you provide to administer youraccount with us; verify and carry out financial transactions in relation topayments you make online; audit the downloading of data from our website;improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our website and customisethem for users; identify visitors on our website; carry out research on ourusers’ demographics; send you information we think you may find useful or whichyou have requested from us, including information about our products andservices, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to beingcontacted for these purposes
We may pass your name and address on to a third party in order to makedelivery of the product to you (for example to our courier or supplier).
When you register as a user on Soundwill Club website, we will also useyour personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materialsfrom time to time. You can unsubscribe from marketing information at anytime byusing the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material.
Your actual order details may be stored with us but for security reasonscannot be retrieved directly by us. However, you may access this information bylogging into your account on the Site. Here you can view the details of yourorders that have been completed, those which are open and those which areshortly to be dispatched and administer your address details, bank details andany newsletter to which you may have subscribed. You undertake to treat thepersonal access data confidentially and not make it available to unauthorisedthird parties. We cannot assume any liability for misuse of passwords unlessthis misuse is our fault.
Updating YourPersonal Information
You can update your personal information anytime by accessing your accounton Soundwill Club website.
Security of YourPersonal Information
Soundwill Club ensures that all information collected will be safely andsecurely stored. We protect your personal information by:
- Restricting access to personal information
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access
- Securely destroying your personal information when it's no longer neededfor our record retention purposes
Disclosure ofPersonal Information
We will not share your information with any other organisations other thanrelated companies and those third parties directly related to the delivery ofthe products you have purchased from Soundwill Club website. In exceptionalcircumstances Soundwill Club may be required to disclose personal information,such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary toprevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes. SoundwillClub is committed to complying with the Privacy Act.
If you believe that your privacy has been breached by Soundwill Clubplease contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will resolve the issue.
Soundwill Club reserves the right to modify and change the PrivacyStatement at any time. Any changes to this policy will be published on oursite.
Complaints aboutbreeches of privacy
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle your enquiry orcomplaint, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com .
1 Dec 2017