- 06 Jan 2021
Soundwill Club x Visa 送你美食消閒禮券
Soundwill Club 會員憑Visa卡於金朝陽中心及Midtown指定商戶單一簽賬淨額滿HK$1,000或以上，即可換領HK$50美食消閒禮券一張。
Soundwill Club member get a HK$50 Dining and Lifestyle voucher when you spend HK$1,000 or above in a single transaction with Visa card at any participating merchants in Soundwill Plaza and Midtown during the promotion period.
Location：G/F, Soundwill Plaza and Midtown concierge
- 1. 推廣期由2021年1月1日至2021年12月31日(包括首尾兩天)(「推廣期」)。
- 2. 客戶必須登記成為Soundwill Club會員。
- 3. 客戶須於推廣期以Visa卡於金朝陽中心一期及二期-Midtown的指定商戶(定義見以下條款5)簽賬，方可享此推廣計劃。
- 4. 客戶憑合資格Visa卡於金朝陽中心一期及二期-Midtown之指定商戶單一淨額簽賬滿HK$1000(「合資格簽賬」)，可於合資格簽賬同日兌換HK$50現金禮券（「禮券」）。
- 5. 指定商戶包括KR+ Kimrobinson Plus+/ 華小料理屋/ Hungry Monkey/ Redhouse/ 王家沙 花樣年華/ 大戶屋/ Russ Dance Factory/ 伽倻韓國餐廳/ Kesalan Patharan/ Lumiere/ PONG Midtown/ Fjaka/ 去滾/ 101 Grill Bar + Hotpot/ Penthouse/ Oasis Medical/ Oasis Spa/ Mioggi MediCentre/ Spa by MTM/ Mioggi Beauty/ Beijing Hair Culture/ Newborn Mama/ Newborn 。
- 6. 合資格簽賬不包括分單交易、預繳、訂金、現金透支、郵購/傳真/電話或網上購物、購買任何現金券、禮券、現金儲值、增值服務、保險費用、繳交公共事務費用、繳交會籍費用、其他繳費服務費、所有未誌賬/取消/退款/偽造/未經許可的交易及沒有商戶購物單據或機印之簽賬存根正本的交易。
- 7. 客戶須於合資格簽賬日內親自前往金朝陽中心一期及二期-Midtown禮品換領處登記。客戶須保留及帶備完整機印之簽賬存根及金朝陽中心一期及二期-Midtown商戶機印之單據正本以作核對之用。客戶並須提供完整信用卡號碼、簽賬金額、簽賬日期及授權號碼作登記。簽賬存根正本須清楚列明合資格信用卡號碼、商戶名稱、簽賬日期、交易金額、有效之授權號碼及持卡人簽署(如適用)，而商戶機印之單據必須清楚列明商戶名稱、簽賬日期、交易金額及消費項目，而商戶機印單據上的交易金額必須與簽賬存根上的交易金額相同。如客戶所提供之資料不全，不論任何原因，客戶將不可換領優惠。禮品換領處位於銅鑼灣金朝陽中心一期及二期-Midtown地下(星期一至日及公眾假期，中午12時至晚上10時) 。所有逾期換領將不獲受理。手寫、經塗改或複印副本之簽賬存根及單據恕不接受。每張合資格簽賬存根只可換領/登記一次。
- 8. 禮券使用有效期請參閱相關禮券。
- 9. 禮券只適用於金朝陽中心一期及二期-Midtown的指定商戶。禮券只可於每次交易使用一張及一次。禮券使用後會被收取。
- 10. 禮券不可兌換現金，不可轉讓或兌換其他產品。
- 11. 除特別註明外，禮券及推廣亦不可與其他優惠同時使用。
- 12. 如客戶於獲取禮券後退款及/或取消用作計算此推廣計劃的任何有關簽賬，客戶必須於退款/取消日起計算之7日內退還禮券至禮品換領處。
- 13. 禮券視乎供應情況而定，先到先得，送/售完即止。所有禮券須根據禮券上所列之條款及細則所約束。如有任何更改，將以惠顧時之推廣詳情為準。
- 14. 任何人士於取得或使用所獲得的禮券(包括但不限於非直接或間接損失)而造成之損失、破損或人身傷害，Visa均無須負上任何責任。
- 15. 客戶明白及接納所有商戶的產品/服務並非由Visa所提供。因此，有關商戶、其員工及其供應商於推廣計劃提供的各項產品/服務的各方面(包括但不只限於質素、供應量、商戶的產品說明及/或其服務/優惠、虛假商品說明、不實的陳述、未經授權的陳述、不良營商手法或誘導)，Visa理應無須負上任何責任。
- 16. 有關商戶保留最終詮釋合資格簽賬之權利。如有任何爭議，有關商戶的決定將為最終決定。
- 17. 有關商戶保留隨時更改、延長或終止所有推廣以及修訂所有條款及細則之權利，如有任何爭議，有關商戶將保留最終決定權。
- 18. 有關商戶懷疑有任何舞弊/欺詐成分、及/或退款、及/或取消而沒有退還禮券，有關商戶保留取消客戶獲得優惠的資格及扣除有關禮券之相應價值。
- 19. 客戶必須保留有關機印之簽賬存根及金朝陽中心一期及二期-Midtown商戶單據正本以作核對之用。如有任何爭議，客戶必須提供有關機印之簽賬存根及單據正本，以便有關商戶作進一步調查。所有已遞交之有關文件將不獲發還。
- 20. 客戶有關之合資格信用卡必須於獲得禮券時仍為有效；否則，該賬戶將不給予優惠，有關優惠將自動取消而不作另行通知。
- 21. 如中英文條款有所差異，一概以英文版本為準。
Terms and Conditions of HKD50 Vouchers at Soundwill Plaza and Soundwill Plaza II - Midtown (the "Promotion"):
- The Promotion is valid from 1 January 2021 to 31 December 2021 (both dates inclusive) ("Promotion Period").
- Only Soundwill Club members are eligible to the Promotion.
- To be eligible for the Promotion, Cardholders are required to settle payment with Visa cards within the Promotion Period at Designated Merchants (as defined in clause 5 below) at Soundwill Plaza and Soundwill Plaza II - Midtown.
- Visa cardholders who spend a single net transaction of HKD1000 or above with the following Eligible Card at Designated Merchant at Soundwill Plaza and Soundwill Plaza II - Midtown (“Eligible Transaction”) can redeem complimentary HK$50 cash voucher (“Voucher”) in the following sums on the same day of making the Eligible Transaction.
- Designated Merchants include KR+ Kimrobinson Plus+/ Hana/ Hungry Monkey/ Redhouse/ Wang Jia Sha/ Ootoya/ Russ Dance Factory/ Kaya Korean Restaurant/ Kesalan Patharan/ Lumiere/ PONG Midtown/ Fjaka/ A Smoking Affair/ 101 Grill Bar + Hotpot/ Penthouse Oasis Medical/ Oasis Spa/ Mioggi MediCentre/ Spa by MTM/ Mioggi Beauty/ Beijing Hair Culture/ Newborn Mama/ Newborn。
- Eligible Transaction does NOT include split transaction, prepayment, deposit, cash advance, purchase or order made via mail, fax, phone or internet, purchase of any cash coupon, gift voucher, prepaid, add-value service, insurance, utilities payment, membership payments, any payment service, any unposted/ cancelled/ refunded/ unauthorized transactions and transaction without original credit card sales slips or printed merchant receipts.
- Cardholders are required to register at the gift redemption concierge in person within the same date of the Eligible Transaction by presenting the original credit card sales slips and printed merchant receipts made at Soundwill Plaza and Soundwill Plaza II - Midtown for redemption. Cardholders will also be required to provide full credit card numbers, transaction amounts, transaction dates and approval codes for registration. The original credit card sales slip should indicate clearly the Eligible Cards card numbers, merchant names, transaction dates, transaction amounts, valid authorisation codes and signatures of Cardholders (if applicable). Printed merchant receipts should state the merchant names, transaction dates, transaction amounts and sales items clearly. The transaction amounts in both credit card sales slips and printed merchant receipts must be the same. If Cardholders present insufficient information, Cardholders will not be entitled to enjoy any offer for whatever reason. The gift redemption concierge is located on both G/F, Soundwill Plaza and G/F, Soundwill Plaza II - Midtown, Hong Kong Causeway Bay (Monday to Sunday and Public Holidays, 12noon to 10pm). Late redemption, handwritten, revised or copy sales slips and receipts will not be accepted. Each Eligible Transaction sales slip can only be used for redemption once.
- Please refer to the Voucher for validity period.
- The Vouchers are only valid at Designated Merchants. One Voucher can only be used in one transaction and once only. Vouchers will be collected after the transaction.
- The Vouchers associated with the Promotion are not redeemable for cash, not exchangeable or transferable
- Unless otherwise specified, the Vouchers and the Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers.
- If Cardholders have cancelled and/or refund any related transaction which had been included in calculating for the Promotion after the receipt of the Voucher(s), Cardholders are required to return the Voucher(s) to the Gift Redemption Concierge within 7 days from the refund/cancellation date.
- Voucher(s) are available on a first-come-first-served basis and while stocks last. All Voucher(s) are subject to additional terms and conditions stated on the Voucher(s), and other terms and conditions of the respective supplier(s) of such cash voucher(s). Any change of the Promotion will be subject to the availability at the time of patronage.
- Visa shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of accepting or using any of the Voucher(s).
- Cardholders understand and accept that Visa is not the supplier of the products and/or services offered in this Promotion. Visa shall have no liability relating to any aspect of the products and/or services, including without limitation, their quality, the supply, the descriptions of goods and/or services provided by the merchants, any trade description, representation, statement, practices or conduct in connection with the Promotion or in making available the products and/or services in relation to the Promotion, by the merchants, their employees, officers or agents.
- Respective merchants reserve the right to decide the Eligible Transactions. Any matter or dispute will be subject to the final decision of respective merchants.
- Respective merchants reserve the right to alter, extend or terminate all offers and amend the terms and conditions at any time. In case of disputes in connection with the Promotion, the decision of respective merchants shall be final.
- In case there is any suspicious abuse or misuse, and/or refund and/or cancellation of any related transaction which had been included in calculating for the Promotion after the receipt of the Voucher(s) but without returning the relevant Voucher(s), respective merchants reserve the absolute right to charge the equivalent value of the offers from the relevant card account without prior notice andforfeit the Cardholder's eligibility to entitle to the offers.
- Cardholders are required to keep the original credit card sales slips and printed merchant receipts made at Soundwill Plaza and Soundwill Plaza II - Midtown for inspection. In case of disputes, Cardholders are required to present the relevant original credit card sales slips and printed merchant receipts for further investigation by respective merchants. All relevant documents submitted to respective merchants will not be returned.
- The Eligible Card must be valid standing at the time the Voucher(s) is awarded; otherwise respective merchants reserve the right to cancel the Voucher(s) without prior notice.
- If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and the Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.